View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 03:51 AM   #20
Violett

Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7125 View Post
You should try and pick any one of the 3 and try to beat that record if you cant then you should try and keep the markers in for lets say 1 hour or you could roll a dice and multiply the number by 10 and try to keep them in for that many minutes. After the time is up try to add another and see if it fits. If it does you can try for another. Regardless of it it does or does not you can choose to add more time or try again the next day.
I woke up and and chose to open getdare and now I wanna stuff myself again after reading the new things lol.... I should probably be edging during my wait time for this dare hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Excellent to see further progress. Good girl!
Lol yay

Quote:
I think getting permission to cum or not for each task based on the task setters goals to motivate you makes a lot more sense than a blanket rule not to cum unless one persons specific conditions are met.
Yes yes I think so too I agree i wanna have permission to cum lol I was just going through a little denial phase I think; I felt like maybe I didn't even want permission but no I'm so glad I got to cum!! I just need to think thoughts like, "he wants me to cum; I have permission to cum; good girls follow orders" lol genuinely those thoughts are what help me cum if I can't for some reason. So I get the same problem when I play by myself lol like why would I cum without permission? So bad. Plus it's not even my decision whether I cum or not lol I forfeited thattt I like not being in control, so, .. I do realize I like denial way more than I thought after stuffing without touching, but also I love to be forced to cum over and over again lol I am just putting the idea out there hehehe...

Quote:
I'm glad to hear this, how are you finding having these as a constant reminder on your body?
....... ah honestly I washed it off when I took a shower last night lol I know I shouldn't have!!!! Hmnnnmm I need to rewrite it lol I know I disobeyed there... it's degrading lol and such a high number too it's so bad ehehe so slutty; I wish I could write it really small if anything.. I know I need to put it backk lol. It's just so clear and descriptive; if it was just tally marks it'd be easier to keep on lol!.. . . . I feel degraded in even admitting I washed it off because I know I'm gonna be told to write it again or worse............ !!!!

Quote:
Yes, absolutely. In case I had not made it clear, my specifying to use just your cunt for lube was only intended for my very first task as a warmup to start you off. To approach and expand your previous records will absolutely require proper lube.
Lol yes thankyouu. Also.. a warm-up for me was 8 markers lol so crazy. I like the concept of my cunt as a lube factory lol maybe I can put lube on and in me before stuffing with my wet markers. That's probably a good idea for tha other dares that use my cunt factory lol.

Quote:
This is good news. I hope to see a start on stretching out that cunt again soon with my earlier task to start you off on this.

Azyliux
Yes I hope that next time I update this thread I'll be stretching my cunt finally!! ... I think I'm hesitant to start on it because of the panty thing hehehe. But this last time I came, I did want a gag of some sort . .

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote