View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 10:22 AM   #759
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

So I am back from boss office, he told me, as well as the others, we will be missing the intern help and he is worried about our backlog due to machines being a mess..
so he told me Silvy will use mine and Sab lab for her tests and she will be based in my lab this week, since the machines in my lab were fixed last week, and if needed Sab will help me/us as well.
He already told Silvy and Sab the same.
He told us as well he already talked to security and janitors so they know we will be working late in this week.
He told me another interesting thing, he appreciates the effort I and Silvy are doing and he told us there will be a conference next week in another town and he would like for us to attend the conference with him, we will be required to prepare a short presentation to be discussed in one session but for the rest of the time we are free to follow the sessions we are interested in or to do something else...
we will leave on tuesday and be out till friday, we are going to stay at an hotel from tuesday to friday (of course everything is on the company...)
I think this will turn into something interesting for all of you

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote