Thread: Ask me anything
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 02:33 PM   #21
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Good question. He helped me through a really bad period of my life. He gave me direction and purpose but also helped me be a better sub/slave to push my limits but to also be safe and sensible about things. To understand the need for self care while being a sub/slave. We also had some really fucking hot kinky sessions that I really enjoyed

It wasn’t a sustainable relationship though and we both knew that so I moved back to my pace but we are still in touch. We meet and talk fairly regularly although not always for kink sessions. He has become someone I can talk to in a safe space. He is also great at introducing me to other doms and kink sessions. It was him who put me intouch with the dom in Spain for my 100 hours challenge
Thank you for sharing and I’m glad you have someone you can trust a guide you as you continue your wonderful journey.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote