View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:58 AM   #348
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I’m writing this while on the tube heading home after a wild day/night. I’ve got a screaming hangover and cum dripping from my ass and pussy

Basically lots of you had told me to go out to the pubs because there were rugby matches on, so I decided it would be a good chance to be a slut and boy did I have a good day

I spent the morning edging, riding dildos and getting myself super horny. Then I put on a tiny white tight skirt and white crop top and some strappy heels. I plugged myself. It wasn’t especially cold but it was raining so I didn’t bother with a coat. Figured I wouldn’t need one

I got plenty of looks as I took the tube into an area of London that would be bust to a bar that was showing the games. The first game started at 2pm and I got to the bar at 2:30. It was already pretty busy with standing room only. Lots of welsh guys in there wearing red shirts but the mood wasn’t great as they were losing. I fought my way to the bar and bought a glass of wine then moved near a group of guys that weee watching the game. I know nothing about rugby so started to ask one of the guys near me what was happening. He certainly enjoyed explaining to me and before long I was in the middle of the group chatting to them, flirting and they were buying me drinks. Some of them were getting a bit touchy with me, which I encouraged. They started to play better in the second half and I hugged and kissed a couple to celebrate when they scored, but they still lost

Anyway, at the end of the game I seemed to have their full attention. Told them I was supposed to meeting friends but had been stood up so was free. They were a bit down as they’d lost so I’d help them cheer up. I took one of them by the hand and led him to the toilets. It was busy in there and we went into the men’s and lots of guys were staring, laughing etc, but when a cubicle came free we went in. I put the seat down, sat on the toilet and took out his cock and sucked him off. It was a great feeling to have a strangers cock in my mouth with the sounds and smells of a busy pub toilet and feeling a little drunk. I really went to town on him giving him a great experience and he came and I swallowed. Fuck it tasted good. As he left I heard one of the others say “is she in there?” “Yes, and it’s worth it!” Then another random guy came in and I sucked him off as well. I could hear guys cheering outside the cubicle and in the end I sucked off 7 guys one after the other. Not even sure they were all in the group I had been with, but I didn’t care. Fat guys, young guys, old guys, hot guys, drunk ones. It was amazing

I went back to the bar and by now it was filling up with Scottish guys and Irish guys as they were playing the next game. I repeated my tactic and ended up with a bunch of Irish guys. They were in a great mood and they won, apparently that made them champions

Also, apparently they had lost to England the week before and one of them joked that as I was English it would be great to get a chance to fuck the English this week. He was semi joking and was surprised when I said, ok, you can fuck me now to get revenge

We went to the toilets but this time, he bent me over the toilet and fucked me from behind. He was using a condom and he fucked my pussy hard. I was moaning and couldn’t even keep the noise down. He enjoyed toying with my plug as well. When he came, he pulled out and then as soon as he left another guy came in and just started to fuck me as well. I heard someone say “yeah, she’s hot. Take your turn, she seems keen” someone else said “use a condom, no one wants sloppy seconds”. Hearing guys talk about me like this made me so horny. Here I was in a flight toilet with a bunch of drunk rugby fans taking turns on me. I didn’t even see who was fucking me and tbh after 5 or 6 I lost count

From here in it’s a bit of a blur. I went back to the bar. I was very drunk now and I remember making out with one guy while another guy fingered my pussy. I remember a couple of girls telling me I was a disgusting slut. People were buying me drinks and I was dancing kissing and generally being very slutty

I don’t remember how we got there but from here on in my memory is fuzzy. I was lying on a bed naked, and someone was on top of me fucking me. There were others in the room as well. I remember sucking 2 cocks next to each other as I moved from one to the other. I remember riding one guy with his cock in my pussy while someone else fucked my ass.

I woke up in bed with a guy. There was another guy sleeping in a different bed. It was obviously a hotel. My head was pounding and my body was aching

I went to the toilet and saw myself in the mirror. Fuck I was a mess. Theee was cum dried on my face and tits, my makeup was everywhere. There was cum crusted in my hair! I took a drink of water and washed my face. Went back into the room to look for me clothes. The guy in the other bed pulled his covers off and said “come and ride me again” I just obeyed. I walked over and straddled him and rode his cock. I moaned and my head was pounding. Then the guy in the other bed just said “me next”. This guy came in my pussy and I climbed off him, cleaned his cock for him. Then moved over to the other guy, he told me to use my ass. So I did, it sat on his cock and it easily entered my ass as I rode him in the reverse cowgirl position. The other guy called someone on his phone “yeah, she’s still here. Yeah, come over now if you want to fuck her again”. And that was that. 4 other guys came to the room, not all at the same time and one by one I fucked them. And to finish one of them fucked me from behind while the other fucked my throat.

All this time I had a pounding headache and felt groggy and sick, but the fucks certainly helped

I found my skirt and top, and I should have mentioned I was still wearing my heels. I hadn’t taken them off at any point

My plug was gone! No one seemed to remember what happened to it. One guy thought that I left it in the bar, but I have no memory of how that happened!

So now, looking like a total mess I’m on the tube on the way home. The hotel was in finsbury park, which is a long way from where I live and wheee we were drinking last night and I have no memory of how we got there but it’s going to take me an hour to get home

So a really fun 24 hours, but I have no idea how many people have used me in this time

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: