View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:52 PM   #8
TimFords

I don't want my sub reduced to tears in a negative way. (Tears of happiness, and a little eye-watering from pain or endurance are ok, of course).

I'm quite protective of my subs. They've given up their power to me, but having that power is also a responsibility, not an exploit. Being a good dom is more than just being an asshole.

Sure I might push boundaries, edge them for weeks without release, put them in embarrassing predicaments, or stick large things in every hole while they're risking public display. But you can bet I'm thinking about keeping them safe while do so (emotionally and physically).

Plus, sex play should be enjoyable for everyone involved. So communication in advance is probably the key. Some people want to be dehumanised in the extreme... others just want to be told what to do for an hour. But if some type of humiliation-play is actually damaging the sub emotionally, I'd prefer to do something else.

Kik: ThrowMeFar14

Easy going aussie guy, enjoy a bit of banter and I don't take things too seriously. Dare-play should be fun!

Into: being a 'dare master', edging, denial, dice, cmnm, ruined orgasms, mild risk/public, short term exposure, sph (but generally good natured, not abusive).
Not Into: ABDL, mess, crossdressing, body-writing, pup play.
Limits: face, pain, blackmail, scat/piss, illegal, permanent, degradation, social suicide.
TimFords is offline   Reply With Quote