View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 04:36 PM   #3
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
It looks like you need some training up, so here is your first training task—hopefully not too difficult.

You may not cum until you have 8 markers inside your ass. However you must produce all your own lube for this using your cunt as a lube factory.

You are to operate your lube factory by using a vibrator on your clit, while you fuck your lube hole with next marker to be inserted, until it is well coated with your liquid desperation.

Every time you achieve another marker into your ass, record this with counting marks written on your belly labelled "ASSHOLE SIZE", then rub a drop of toothpaste into your clit to edge. This should help you keep track and keep your lube factory well primed.

If you reach your goal of 8 markers you may continue to see how many more you can fit using the same process except with permission to cum once rather than edge after each marker. Otherwise you have permission to simply cum once with the 8 markers inside your ass and finish up.

If you give up before reaching your goal then you are to insert two ice cubes into your lube hole to cool it down and go without cumming for at least 4 hours regardless of anyone else giving you permission. Ideally your rule should be that you don't get to cum at all until you succeed at this task.

Obviously post a report here in this thread for each attempt.

Good luck!

Azyliux
I like thiss I got wet reading it, I will do it when I get enough privacy and report back!! I'm hesitant to write the "ASSHOLE SIZE" thing lol even though I like being stuffed that feelss humiliatiinnngg. But I'll do that tooo..

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote