View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 12:40 PM   #54
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Also, on your DirtyCode there's some interesting info, about you being into licking/worshipping male and female feet...

I want you to have your pussy dripping while you lick the inside of both of your flatmate's shoes: choose the ones that may preserve most of the original smell of their owner's feet. Probably, shoes with leather insoles (the older and more worn out, the better!), or flip flops.
DrippingHoles had a long day at work and was raring to do something kinky to take her mind off it. As soon as DrippingHoles saw this message she hurried out of her room befroe she could think herself out of doing the dare, ensured that her flatmates weren't back from work yet, went to the shoe cabinet, reached for her guy flatmate's running shoes, and started sniffing them. He had gone for a run this morning and the shoes smelled stale and dirty and a wave of humiliation washed over DrippingHoles. Nevertheless, DrippingHoles put her nose and mouth inside one of the shoes and started licking the insides, her face getting more and more flushed with humiliation but she didn't stop, she could feel her pussy gushing. How perverted DrippingHoles felt, how pathetic! Licking the inside of her guy flatmate's smelly shoes! DrippingHoles reached down her pants and rubbed her clit while she licked the insides of the other shoe and moaned into it. DrippingHoles edged twice before she had licked the insides of both shoes, feeling more pathetic by the minute.

DrippingHoles was about to reach for one of her female flatemates shoes when she heard footsteps outside the front door. DrippingHoles closed the shoe cabinet and ran back to her room with her heart thudding and closed the door to her room jusst as she heard someone come in throught the front door!!

DrippingHoles doesn't know whihc of her flatmates has returned home and she doesn't care, all shee cares about is how much her clit throbbs, how she can still taste her guy flatmate's shoes on her tongue, andd how badly she wants to cum!!

Please please can DrippingHoles cum???

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-12-2024 at 12:42 PM.
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post: