View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 08:49 AM   #273
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I barely got any sleep last night.

The sleepover was a pretty typical sleepover. We mostly just watched movies, hung out and chatted, things like that. We were chatting for a bit before bed when I totally realized I was not keeping track of the words she was saying, so could not count the word dare. I would need to do the forfeit of setting my phone wallpaper and background to a naked photo. I excused myself to the bathroom to get some fresh photos. In the bathroom, I got completely naked and stood in front of the vanity and mirror, I smiled and took a selfie in the mirror. Next, I looked around and noticed a full length mirror in a closet connected to the bathroom. I went in there and sat in front of the mirror with my knees up and legs spread. This gave a perfect unobstructed view of my pussy. I took the photo and set it as my background. I put my clothes back on and left the bathroom.

We went to bed pretty shortly after this. I managed to keep my phone away from her completely until it was bed time. I did not feel tired at all and was mostly just wet and desperate to orgasm. We talked for a while. I wanted so badly to talk about sex, but I never brought it up. Eventually we said good night. After a while I could hear Sophie snoring a bit. I said her name to make sure she was actually asleep. She definitely was. I wanted to be naked so pulled off my sweatpants and my shirt. I looked over again and she was definitely asleep so I began. I didn’t want to leave a wet slot on her futon so put my shirt underneath my butt. I reached down and felt my pussy, rubbing the slippery skin between my lips. I quickly found my clit and began rubbing it up and down. The feeling was super intense. I kept looking over to make sure Sophie was still asleep, which she was. I felt amazing and definitely wanted so badly to orgasm. It wasn’t super long before I felt myself getting to the point of no return.

I wiped off my hand on my shirt and pulled up a dice to roll, as well as the orgasm chart. I clicked roll on the dice and anticipated the roll. It landed on a 4, which was “You’ve revealed to someone you know that you’re attracted to women”. I have not done that, which meant no orgasm for me. I was so disappointed. I laid there naked for a bit before getting redressed. My shirt has a wet spot from where I was sitting and smelled like pussy, which definitely was not helping.

I need to try another location soon. I’m still deciding where and would appreciate some recommendations. I’m going to try and fill out as many boxes for wherever I do, even if that leads me to doing a bit more extreme things I wouldn’t do before. I’m definitely more desperate and willing to push myself. Id love some ideas of where I should go next with this and how I should check off as many boxes as I can.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: