View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 04:21 AM   #51
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I love this thread, and if I got it right I should chose a nickname for you let me think.. Slut-to-use may be nice
Slut-to-use I approve the above suggestions on how to expose more, once done with your call you told you will again change in more informal clothes, loose top is great to show more of you, be sure is really loose so when you lean down just moves away from your body. I am not sure about the push up bra (I prefer feeling hair on my boobs and nipples when doing something like this ) but I can see where you want to go..
I think you are focusing too much on your boobs anyway, there is a lot of potential in other areas.. what about wearing a loose short skirt or some loose pants without underwear so when you are sitting or when you are leaning down you can show some of your ass? or more....
and I agree with with taking note on how many stares at boobs or ass.. or more you get and edge that many times before bed thinking about how many times he wanked thinking about your display...
of course edge naked and with the door not completely closed.. but I think this is obvious for you

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote