View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 12:07 AM   #50
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
  1. Of the various positions you've masturbated in so far, which is your favorite and why?
  2. What would be more embarrassing, being seen on the beach in obviously ordinary underwear or being seen on the street in a bikini?
  3. What are you wearing right now?
  4. Have you caught yourself admiring your friend's butt yet? What are your thoughts on it?
  • this has probably changed a few times but currently it is laying down flat on my back with my knees folded up to my chest and my legs opened. I like the feeling of being fully exposed which this gives me but it also doesn’t take a lot of energy to hold. Also, it kinda naturally spreads everything so I have easy access to my pussy and butthole.
  • probably the beach in underwear. I feel like I could easily come up with an excuse for the bikini one if I needed.
  • just a long T-shirt and running shorts
  • I definitely have. It’s super cute and looks very tight but bubbly, which i definitely do like. I have for sure wondered what it looks like under her clothes

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote