View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 05:26 PM   #3
maxdeluxe

updates!! i had to wear my vibrator in my pussy on low during my visit and was so nervous someone would notice haha (it’s a bit loud)

they didn’t have nipple clamps that i liked BUT they had this “nipple erector set” with like two little suction bulbs and little rings to put on your nips to keep them pointy!! i am very much looking forward to trying it out esp since i think i can use the largest one as a mini cock ring for my tdick…

i also got some regular cock rings haha for my partner or try sometime and then i got a new stainless steel butt plug (it’s a bit bigger than my current starter one too)

then per another person i had to drive home with my tits out!!!! i’m not sure how many people saw but i did take the long way home just to make sure that dare got its mileage haha

toys: vibrating dildo, bullet vibe, nipple pumps, clit/dick pump, butt plugs, tdick cock rings, household objects

likes: exposure, himbo-ification, nipple play, clit/dick play, pussy-stretching/insertions, gender-play, force masc, semi-public, tasks, clit/tdick pumping, light pain, bondage

haven't tried (yet): toothpaste, wax play, fully public, pet play, exercise dares

hard limits: family, friends, pee/scat
maxdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote