View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 08:32 AM   #13055
Dumb Eevee

1. slavery lasts sum of d6 rolled by loser for every line
2. For every limit slave wants to keep, boomer can add a line
3. 10 Lines Minimum Or Boomer Is Slave
4. Loser makes a group for anyone who participated to watch
5. Group members can request one 5-10 minute task (with pic proof if not a limit) once per day. Failure to do so in 1 hour permits member to add 1 to 6 days to your time
6. *At the end of sum of d6 days loser rolls a dice if rolls a 1 they are free, any other number, slavery continues Slavery resets until loser hits a 1.
7. Loser may cut off d6 days for every 10 additional people Boomer is allowed to add to the group (max at 50 additional people)
8. Slave cannot have face as a limit or time is tripled
9. Loser can be required to post in any thread on getdare or create any new thread within limits. All dares, tasks, challenges, etc from these threads must be completed with proof
10. As per line 2. If slave takes less than 6 limits they can delete one line per limit less than 6
11. slavery lasts at least a month
12. potato lasts until line 15 or boomer is slave
13. Loser can pick a second loser from all participants (except the boomer of course)
14. Losers' time/tasks are connected. If one loser needs to do a task/show proof of task, so does the other; and consequentially if one loser's time is extended so is the other's. (Boomer can decide how this functions)

Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote