View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:07 PM   #51
ItsanArt

Hello again
SO it’s finally getting warmer thank god, which means I can start doing stuff outside again at later times.
With this that means I’ll be accepting public dares again.
My favorite types of these are public predicaments, like where I am basically trapped naked in a situation, and my only way out is to go a distance naked, or such like that.
More creative dares (better than just the classic lock your stuff here and walk away) I will gladly start engaging with personally to see of all the dirty dares they come up with. After all, I enjoy helping people live out the dares they think up and want to try on someone.

Now so that I don’t leave you all empty handed with this update.
I recently did a fairly simple but very exciting dare. The rules were simple, find a roof that’s in clear vision of a busy road, and strip ontop of it and walk the perimeter.
I did such and obviously as I am on a building I got no reactions, but i think that is what makes it so different, I couldn’t even tell if I got seen, I just know that it was easy to do so.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote