View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 01:43 PM   #4
Anna_1990

Thank you for this fine dare, sir. First of all, I must tell you that I do not hurt my pussy, so I made a few changes to the task before I started. As you can presumably tell, it is not easy to hit your own tits, do I substituted pussy and tits with thighs and soles.

That being said, I started the dare. I removed my clothes and stripped naked. Next, I went to the bathroom and put my make-up on, and went to a room to get the instruments. The only full mirror I have is on my hallway, so I kneeled there and sorted the instruments in this order: 1. light flogger, 2. racquet for table tennis, 3. crop whip, 4. light plastic cane, 5. wooden branch, 6. natural wooden cane.

I started the task, and as the honest answer to the first question was "YES", I went ahead to point no. 2. I flogged my ass, my thighs, and my soles ten times each and thanked you out loud after each series, before proceeding to the next instrument. The flogger was light so this par was not a problem. A racquet came next. As it it somewhat heavier, this time I actually "felt" the hits, but they were quite bearable. A nice sting, and a blood rush inside me. Again, I thanked you after each series and proceeded to a crop whip. A crop is an interesting instrument, one of my favorites, so I looked forward to it. It did not disappoint. The sting was focused on a small area, but it hurt, especially as I was approaching number 10. Nothing to worry about though. Once again, I thanked you out loud after each series and proceeded to a light cane. It is not a professional instrument per se, it was a part of a toy for my cat that I use for my games sometimes. It is not heavy, but due to its composition it can still cause nice pain. And it did. My skin was already somewhat tender so the cane created quite hard, I'd say "optimum", level of pain (and pleasure). I finished this round as well, thanked you out loud after each series and proceed to the real deal. The wooden branch is completely natural instrument as you can tell from its name. It is not heavy, it is long and it stings. A lot. The hits were a challenge this time and I had to take some time between them to finish. But I did. Without second-guessing. But, now the pain became greater than pleasure. Again, I thanked you out loud after each round. I said to myself I won't quit and I proceeded to the last instrument. A heavier wooden cane. It causes nice bruises and a harder level of pain. I grinded my teeth few times, took short breaks, but I managed. I finished the first part of the task. Once again, thanking you out loud between the series.

As I went through all my instruments for this task, I proceeded to next number. To shorten the report, it is sufficive to say I did it all once again. First few instruments were not a problem, but the last three were. But, I managed. Although my mind did not want any more punishment, I decided to do through it all. Till the end. And I did. Wow. A nice feeling.

I was on point no. 5 at this time and took a good look on myself. The bruises were quite visible, as it was expected, the pain subsided and I felt good. I put the clothes pegs on my nipples, that got the blood rushing inside me once again and decided to go to bathroom not to make a mess on a floor (hope you can understand, as I rent my flat). I got on the back, assumed the position and peed over myself. Most of the piss went on my tummy, and breast, not on my head. But my mouth was opened the whole time and I tried to swallow the little that got in. Afterward I went on my knees and licked everything to clean the floor.

I went back to hallway, looked into a mirror and felt a mixture of pride, humiliation, satisfaction and shame.

Thank you sir for this task.

I am available for more.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

DISLIKES: Enema, ice play, orgasm denial, light public dares.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Anna_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote