Thread: Fiction: Adventure Abroad [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 04:18 AM   #29
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for your comments!

I thought, as I haven't written the next chapter yet, I could give you some background information about fictional/real stuff in this story. Maybe some people are interested.

Otherwise just skip this and wait for the next chapter. (hopefully this weekend, btw.)

About the party:

The description of how the party went is pretty much what happens in reality when we are over at Jan's. We just talk, play drinking games and have fun (get trashed, not the other fun ;D ), even though his mother is just in the room next to us.

Jonathan and Steffi are oftenly making out and before they came together she actually made out with both, Tim and Jonathan, at the same time (one on the left and one on the right... it really was fun to watch )

We played some funny (drinking-)games with the same outcome as truth or truth, which is why I know them quite well. But we never had anything going on between the boys, sadly, it's all fictional about that.

And Chad is lucky so far. We had two times Americans over. One time an exchange student of Jan who wasn't allowed to drink (and didn't want) at all because his parents were weird and he too. However, on the 2ndlast day we had school's out and he was somewhere in the park with his American mates and he got so super trashed, he puked and everything. Wouldn't have happened if we were with him probably... ;D
And I had two Americans over and we partied over at Jan's. He (20) got totally drunk under the table by some 16 year olds... and she (just turned 21)... well let's say.. Absinth is evil *cough* never saw someone puking so long and much *cough*

About Germany:

Alcohol
You can buy beer, wine and champagne as soon as you are 16, liquor with 18. The law only prohibits to buy it or to allow children and teens to consume it, but it does not prohibit to consume it. It does only count in public (which includes bars, shops, etc.) But not in your flat/house. If you are drinking in a park or something, it's not like anybody cares
It is not like every German teen drinks a lot or regularly, but I hardly know anyone who hasn't drunken liquor a couple of times before becoming 18. On the other hand the most German teens I know, can handle how much they drink and how far they can go.

Streets and City
As the most German cities are very old (the one where I live is about one thousand years old), the streets are totally different to streets in U.S. we have a very weird system how traffic works, tons of signs and totally confused streets. This summer I had a student from Colorado and his girlfriend over, and they (both have a driver's licence in the U.S. for years) said, they wouldn't dare driving on German streets, at least not yet. Just because it's too confusing and they'd probably cause an accident within the next mile.

Thank you again for your comments! If you got any other questions about stuff in the story, feel free to ask. ;D Also if you have suggestions about the story or criticism, just tell it! :P

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote