View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 12:52 AM   #169
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
It has been a little while since I posted but I wanted to pop in and let you all know I am still here and give some context to where I’ve been.

Initially I wasn’t feeling super great so took a short break. I’ll spare some of the details but my periods have never been super normal as far as the schedule and I don’t get them super often, but when I do they are pretty miserable. Long story short, I got one and definitely did not feel like doing any type of dirty stuff during it. I mostly just wanted to lay in bed and eat ice cream all day.

After that, I spent some time on here reading over dare threads from past years and thinking about where I want my dares to lead to. Based on other threads and the dares I’ve been getting, I feel like my dares are reaching a point where they may soon be becoming more extreme and things that could have bigger impacts than just the dare itself. I don’t think this is necessarily a bad thing but wanted to take some time to think about it and make sure I am fully committed to wherever these dares may lead. After obtaining completely from dirty stuff and thinking about it for a while, I decided I am fully in. I think some people are wired to enjoy these types of things and I think I am one of those people. I know there may be some uncomfortable moments and I still plan to say no to some things. But I really want to start pushing myself more to doing things I would never think of on my own.

Before my break, I did do the ice dare. I look forward to sharing a full report about it all with you. In the mean time, bring on the dares.

Im glad to hear thst your fine an back for some more dares.

Quick side coment. Go and tslk to your Doktor about your iregulsre and painfull periodes. Thsts not fully normal and should be locked after.
If you already do, im proud of you.

What do you think about my last dare.

Next sleep over. Aske to tske a shower at some point.
Leave in only your bathrobe to aske your friend for somthing. Dont tie the Robe. Just hold them closed. When your with her acidently open the Robe.
And try to sleep nude in the night
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote