View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 06:33 AM   #25
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

1. Girls, can you squirt when you orgasm?sometimes yes

2. Girls, can your man stay hard after?after a little rest most of the time is hard again

3. Girls, do you like the taste of cum?I love the taste of cum!

4. Would you drink a glass full of cum or squirt? Yes...and done it

5. Would you eat a meal that was coated in a thick layer of cum?Yes and done it

6. Would you go out in public with cum on your clothes? yes it happened a couple of times..

7. Would you go out in public with cum on your face?Yes I would, never happened

8. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lick it up? OR You can only cum/squirt once a month.

9. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lean upside down to do it on your own face? OR only be allowed to cum/squirt with a stranger watching.maybe the stranger watching thing

10. Would you rather: Take a bath in a tub full of cum or squirt?

11. Would you rather: Only be able to cum when you are outside? OR only be able to cum with something up your ass?

12. If you could have a single, one-time-only, hour long, continuous orgasm, would you do it?Of course I would do!
(edit; You can still orgasm normally otherwise. This is just a one-off, super intense thing)

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post: