View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 02:23 PM   #22
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by colincompensated View Post
Too late for
?
The lighting and setting for this one definitely immediately gave it a different tone. I put on some dim lighting, made a corner in my bedroom free for use and got on all fours. On went the crotchrope again and since you did not specify what to do I crawled a few rounds in my apartment and did 20 situps to get a bit of friction going - the rope was soaked again once I was done.

Now for the clothespins: I found a total of 65 clothespins, so 9 on each body part except for my right thigh. I was struggling to keep standing on all fours at this point but managed to hold the position - now for the four remaining ones...I put the one on my clit first to get it over with, then connected it to my tongue so it was stretched out and pulled on my clit with every twitch. to this piece of rope I tied the clamps on my (very sore) nipples ~
My clit kept throbbing under the clamp, so so desperate to be touched...
Since you did not specify a timeframe I held it for 5 minutes and then took them off...the one on my clit was especially painful, knowing I would have to put it on again in the next step...

And so, the clit torture started...I rubbed the toothpaste in slowly, every circle reminding me painfully of the clamp that had been squeezing it...and squeeze I did, flicking, making myself flinch, making them count before I returned the familiar pain of the clamp...

Since I wanted to continue playing and keep myself horny I took out the chance to cum, but I made myself edge twice with the clamp on~ Before taking it off and slapping with the crop~

Thank you for this very pain-focused session-
I might repoen this thread with more options to choose from once I have finished doing all requests

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to boundkitty for this post: