View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 02:21 AM   #19
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Do you feel that Puddles feels different being dominated by a female or by a male? If yes, what are the differences that you see in her approach?
She never have been dominated by someone else than us, so I can't answer that for sure. I would say she would more likely please another woman than another man because in that case she would feel like she's betraying her Master.

Maybe in the beginning it was more an issue for her, because she was secretly bi and wanted to be straight. And then we "forced" her to embrace her secret .

But now I would say that it's more because of the person and not the gender.

When I ordered her to undress in front of me for the first time she hesitated, not because I am a woman but because I was her friend.
If her Master goes down on her she relaxes and enjoys, if I go down on her she gets timid because I hardly do and she know how much I despise pubic hair. So if I do something that nice for her makes her nervous .

But also I would say sometimes it's gender-related.
Women tend to be more cruel towards other women because we know what's more shameful and humiliating to another, physically and verbally. I'm no exception.
I love to point out her flaws like her small tits and primitive cunt.
When we pee on her I make sure to get my moneys worth while for her Master it's just a punishment.
But for Puddles it's not an issue of gender but the person.

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mistress Hanna for this post: