View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 07:42 PM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Option 2 - Casual/ Public feel
I will turn on the lighting as normal, put on a podcast and do the whole session in my kitchen as if it was casual business unless otherwise specified.

Option 2 - Crotchrope
I will bind a crotchrope pressing onto my clit and perform up to 3 mundane tasks of your choice. They may be household tasks, exercises, walking around, whatever, it's about the movement of the rope. Tidy the kitchen , then wash the floor on your knees , and 25 jumping jacks

Option 2 - Sensory Deprivation
I will put in a dildo, bind my ankles, knees and thighs, put on noise cancelling headphones with something you choose (white noise, moaning...), a gag of your choice, nipple clamps, a blindfold, lay down and bind one hand just over my crotch. I will lay there for the timeframe you choose (max. 30 minutes) ... On the kitchen table , gag your in the kitchen use fruit

Option 1 - Stuffing
I will gather sharpies and try to fit as much of them in my pussy. I will start with one, thrust 5 times, add 1, thrust 5 times and so on. Once I cannot fit anymore in, I will try to push it out and stuff it in again 3 times in one. I will leave this in for a timeframe of your choice, fucking myself with it as good as it will work. After that, I will push the markers out and fuck my loose pussy roughly with a dildo. ... Good girl dont even stop ,

Option 2: Cum awkwardly
In this option I will only be allowed to cum through rubbing myself on things, no direct touching at all. I will be wearing panties and trying to get off by humping different things. If I manage to cum like that, I will wear the panties as a gag for a mundane household task ... Can wait front the list of stuff your going to use

Step 6: Aftercare
There is no options here, but feel free to provide tasks for this one, I do well with small self-care tasks at the end of a session.
Go enjoy a nice warm bath , and review all your videos of your day
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sirie for this post: