Thread: Dare: Person Above AB/DL Dare
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #11
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

If you can, go buy some diapers in your size. If not, then make a pad out of a while roll of toilet paper and insert it in your underwear (make sure you are wearing tight underwear). Now that you have your diaper/makeshift diaper on, drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. I reccomend starting this dare as soon as you wake up.

I don't have more than 2 or 3 hours alone at a time. I could possibly start before I go to bed, but my mother comes in my room everyday before she leaves for work.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote