View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 02:17 PM   #7
Princesspanties

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyMelly View Post
AWWWWWW. Look at the cute little baby princess. Soooo adorable.

All in her pink fluffy dress with big sparkles and soooo many layers (get dressed in the most complicated and humiliatingly pink and fluffy dress that you own). It looks like she’s trying a day without diapers though. Silly baby princess! You’re much too young for that.

Awwwww she’s doing a little potty dance! ( when you desperately need to pee, do the most embarrassing potty dance you can for 10 mins - knees crossed, bum wiggling, hands clenching crotch, whining about how badly you need to tinkle)

Let’s hope the little baby girl can hold it! Because it looks like mommy is too busy to change her for a while (wet yourself and sit in it for 6 hours. If you need to pee again, do it in your pants and the 6 hours resets)

AWWWWWW soggy yellow little babyyyyyy. Aren’t you a little stinky one, all covered in pee. That yellow wet spot makes us allll giggle, don’t worry. You really are a baby princess. And princesses are much too young for panties! You’re princess diaperbutt! (Wear diapers as underwear for 3 days, Add IM PRINCESS DIAPERBUTT and I’m proud to your signature in bold and large font)
As soon as I’m done patients dare I’ll deffo have to do this…!! It’s so well made *blush*
Orientation: pan

My likes and limits

Pm asking “have you been a good girl” and I have to answer honestly

my pm dares
Princesspanties is offline   Reply With Quote