View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 12:43 PM   #14
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
LOL, yes I see...

- Are you and her Master making plans for new ways to "show her her place"?

- Is there some specific element you would like to get into your relationship, just for your pleasure/fun/interest?

- Do you think Puddles is getting wet reading our questions and your answers here?
- We show her every day and mostly we decide spontaneously.
Recently we invented a new game that's called "Guess what step we're on".
You see, we live on top of a 10 story-building and it's 215 steps from the lowest to our doorstep. It took Puddles long enough to count them but she managed. Now she has to take the steps down while we wait somewhere and she has to tell us what step we're on. It's simple counting but I guess it's really hard if you having a plug in your ass and kegle balls in your freshly edged cunt.
It's really funny to see in her eyes that she lost track and has to guess which step we're on .

- In my relationship with Puddles or in my relationship with her Master?
Puddles: Sometimes I would like she would be more of a slave / servant. But I understand that her Master trained her to be a dog because she has the mindset of one. For my own fun I would like to use her as an urinal not just for punishments but also just to degrade her. But it's fine as it is.
Her Master: I have a wonderful relationship with Stephan, I'm treated like his wife and I have the ring on my finger to prove it^^. So there is nothing I would change.

- It does and in my opinion it's pathetic how she reacts on being humiliated.

@Puddles:
You weren't asked a god damn thing, so I'll count that as speaking without permission.

@CombedThunderclap:
I've read in your signature that you love to give girls embarrassing tasks. If it counts for disobedient pets, feel free and she will write a report about it. It may take few days but she will write it.

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote