View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 12:51 AM   #336
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Bit of a long overdue update. Sorry about that

Started work in a bar but this time more behind the bar than as a waitress. It’s been fun but kept me very busy so haven’t really had much time to be full slut for the last week. However I am still following all my rules and have answered the door 3 times naked to delivery people which still excites me although none of them led to a fuck

Anyway on Friday it was really busy in the bar. I was wearing a black tight short skirt and a tight black top no underwear and of course I was plugged, but didn’t really get much chance to flirt. However there were 3 guys in their 20s sat at the bar and they were there for a while so over the course of the evening I did get flirty with them and they did with me. 2 of them were flatmates and the thrid was visiting. They asked me what time I finished and I said not till gone midnight. So they asked if I wanted to come to their place as it was meant for a drink after work. I said maybe depending on what time I get done. They left the address and left

At the end of the shift I decided I needed to go to theirs and see what I could get. They were nice guys and didn’t seem the sort to get full on with me but a girl can dream so I walked the 10mins to their flat, Rang and they let me in

We started off just having a few drinks and chat in their kitchen. All very funny and we laughed a lot but they weee also quite drunk by now. One of them asked if I had to sleep with one of them who would I choose! This was perfect so I said, why not all 3 and why not right now! They all stared and I couldn’t help but laugh

I moved to the closest guy and kissed him, this turned into a full on hot kiss and he grabbed my ass and I made him pull my skirt up to reveal I was commando. I then but my hand down his trousers and felt his nice throbbing cock. The other 2 were watching so I bent over to give them a full view of my ass and plug and I undid his trousers and took out his cock. Nice veiny think cock and he had a trimmed push, I think I actually moaned at the sight of it and kissed it. I heard him gasp and I licked his head. I wanted them to see my full range of oral skills and I started to lick his shaft and balls, drooling as I did before taking it into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as I felt his hot cock in my mouth. I was really enjoying this. There is nothing better than sucking the cock of a stranger while being watched. I was in heaven. Even more so when I felt one of them start to play with my plug and gently finger my pussy. I moved my hips around and moaned with pleasure and I knew I was about to be spit roasted by them. Fuck I. Could have cum right there I was so wet and horny. I started to go to town on his hot cock, taking it right down my throat untibl my nose was in his pubes and my tongue licking his balls, my drool pouring down as his fried started to fuck me from behind. Yes this was good and I’d missed it. The 3 of them swapped places several times as all 3 used my pussy and mouth but no one took out my plug

I asked them to fill all 3 of my holes! They weren’t sure at first about being so close to each others cocks, but as they weee a bit drunk and as I pointed out that they might not get this chance again they agreed

One of them sat on the sofa and I straddled him and lowered my pussy on to his cock feeling his length slide into me. We both moaned with pleasure. Then another one took out my plug and I squealed with delight as his cock pushed up against my ass and then plunged inside me. Fuck this is the best feeling ever. Two cocks in me. Feeling stuffed as I moaned, girated and they moved in and out bringing me to ecstasy. Then the third guy stood nearby and I swallowed his cock all the way down. I don’t think I’ve ever gone down on a cock with such hunger before. I was so horny and my list for cock almost uncontrollable as the 3 of them fucked all my holes at the same time. I’m sorry to say I came hard! Before all 3 of them. A screaming orgasm that had my whole body shaking uncontrollably as they used me like a slut. It was so hot. They each came shortly after in each of my holes and I savoures the cum in my mouth, tasting it and playing with it before swallowing. And when the other 2 came in my ass and pussy we lay there for a bit before I climbed off and lay exhausted on the floor with their cum oozing out my pussy and ass. I put the plug back in to keep what I could and used my fingers to scoop up the cum from my pussy and eat it

We fucked several more times over the night. Sometimes just one of them and sometimes all 3 but I spent the night there and they just fucked me when they wanted to although I did often crawl over to a cock and start sucking it even if they were asleep

This wasn’t full on hate filled kinky sex, but it was so erotic and horny with these guys I loved it. A night full of hot cocks and cum. And as I hadn’t done anything like this for a while it was heaven! Fuck, I like being a slut!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: