View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 04:57 AM   #94
Cstelle
gD Curio

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?

I would gladly reduce the size of my man boobs by half for 100,000 dollars!!

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?

I think paper confetti would be the ecologically sounder alternative!

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?

A few days. (Travel time...)

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

I would let my friend Happy Me decide my bedtime! No problems! She is the nicest person I know!

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?

Sure. I would just stay indoors, in bed.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?

I don't have any proper fetishes - just fun kinks - but I suspect I've been a little subby all my life.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?

No. I'm too old.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?

A dog bow. It's just a bowl with another name... A toy penis wouldn't work as well (hot & cold drinks? how do you add sugar & milk? would it work with fizzy drinks?)!

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?

Heels. I wouldn't move about much, but if nothing else I could spend the week in bed, reading, riting and rinternetting!

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.

Sure - because I don't have "life savings". I could borrow food money until next money day.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?

It's a cold winter day. I could be naked now (I live alone) - but why be cold?

12. What percent dom/sub are you?

Ah, this one is difficult. I'd say it varies. Today maybe 30/70.

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?

Fuck no! I swear a lot, and I don't do pain or boring things!

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?

I don't know if it is creative - but maybe it's a little bit clever: I went cycling along a main cycling route wearing black pantyhose instead of cycling pants. It was dark (but the route was well lit) and I doubt anyone noticed, but it was very exciting - and fun!

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us

Not really.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?

I'd rather be the sittee!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote