View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 12:52 AM   #23
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
Then let us leave it up to the people to give you permission 5 yes’s in a row, whether through pm or any thread and you can have your orgasm. Sound reasonable?
If you’re wondering, I chose the shoulder wedgie over the chair because the shoulder will torment you more.
i have been a bad girl and cummed without permission from five people. i was unable to control myself like the slut i am, even though my pleasure should not belong to me. this report should explain what i have done wrong and why i will now beg you to punish me. as requested in direct message, i edged three times before writing this, so i am apologising with a dripping wet pussy who deserves to be taught a lesson.

i edged 9 times on the first day with my fingers, and managed to stop myself from cumming. it was hard, but i felt good after edging 9 times, especially because they were ordered and i knew that this slut was following directions well. even so, i was such a little whore that i was unable to control myself. after doing a few more requested edges with my vibrator, my pussy was so wet that it felt so easy just to push the next edge further.

i let myself cum. the release felt great whilst it lasted, and then i was filled with shame. my body shook and trembled and my clit felt so sensitive after. once i realised what i had done, i was ashamed and couldn't face coming onto the site to admit my wrong-doing.

i took a day of no touch to reflect on why i had disobeyed orders, before coming on here to repent for my misbehaviour. i am such a whore that i couldn't stop touching myself, such a little slut that it felt like fun to disobey orders just to get pleasure.

i am a whore that doesn't deserve to control her own pleasure. i deliberately disobeyed tasks that i asked for, and that is shameful and unacceptable. i need to be taught a lesson to show me that my cunt is for others to use, not me, and that i should respect the masters and mistresses who work so hard to control sluts like me.

i beg you, sir, to punish me for my misbehaviour. i do not deserve to get away with disbobeying like this, and i need to be taught a lesson so that i will not do it again. i invite all who view this to also punish me if you wish. i am truly sorry for my misbehaviour. whilst i cannot promise it will never happen again, i hope that being punished will help me to remember that my actions have consequences.

thank you for taking the time to discipline this slut. i am sorry for disappointing you, and i hope that i can train my whore-self to listen to orders better.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Sub Boys: ask for punishment here

Hypno Prompts

❀ Looking for fun, not full commitment. Short term dominance possible.
bunzie is offline   Reply With Quote