Thread: Fiction: Adventure Abroad [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #25
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, finally! :3
I'm reallly sorry for the long delay, school kept me busy and, to admit it, I was also a bit lazy.

I can finally present the 4th chapter. I worked until deep in the night to get it done (5 am...) so be nice and leave me a comment. :P

A little disclaimer:
Even though we drink lots of alcohol here, I have to mention: Alcohol is evil! :3
Seriously! You should never get people totally trashed to do stuff with them. That is the worst crap you can do. If you drink alcohol you should not go over your limit. You put yourself and others in danger.

Oh and if you get aggressive or don't know how to behave or something when you're drunk, get a psyciatrist and stop drinking. I don't like such people...

Have fun reading!

Chapter 4

Chad couldn't believe his ears. Had Tim really just suggested to play Truth or Dare?
"Uhm, yeah why not?" Chad replied, maybe a bit too fast and excitedly. Was this leading to where he wished it to be? He looked over to Jan to check his reaction. Apart from looking drunk, Jan looked like he liked the idea, but also like he wasn't surprised at all.

Are they going to play this game for the first time or do they do it occasionally? Jan's reaction being far from surprised or reluctant, Chad became somewhat suspicious.

"What about the rules?" Chad asked, wondering what Tim was aiming for. Was he interested in guys, and Jan maybe as well? Or did he just wanted to find out some spicy details about him?

"Well, Jonathan and Steffi are in the flat, and my mum is as well, sleeping just in the room next to us. So we have to keep quiet, at least I want neither of them to notice. Also, nobody should spread this around."

Tim nodded and added: "Don't ask the same person twice in a row. Keep it reasonable, everyone can, one time in the game, reverse one dare or truth given to them. So only ask for things you could imagine to do or answer as well."

"Sounds fine." Chad said. "Who'll start?"

"I don't care." Tim responded.

"Me neither, but let's drink for it." Jan suggested and took a bottle of champagne, filled three glasses, each 0.2l, full to the brim and gave each of them a glass.

"This is not going to end up good for me." Chad murmured. He was sure he couldn't beat any of them. Jan sat down on the other side of the table, so it was only Tim and him left on the sofa.

"Go!" Jan said. Chad started drinking as fast as he could. The sparkling champagne wasn't the best think for a drinking competition. When he had drunk about the half of the glass he already had to burp like hell. He looked over to Tim, noticed that he was almost done.

He heard coughing from the other side of the table. Jan seemed to have choked on his own drink. He had to stop drinking and started coughing vigorously. After a few seconds of struggling it was over, but despite continuing drinking immediately, he had no chance to catch up. Tim was the winner, Chad got the runner-up slot and Jan was the last one.

They waited for Jan to clean up the mess he caused while coughing, then Tim said: "Chad, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Chad replied instantly. He had already expected Tim to ask him first; also, he was not going to take a dare directly in the beginning.

"Uhm, well... tell me, are you in a relationship with someone? And if not, are you interested in someone recently? And if so, is it someone from the U.S., or someone from Germany, who you met this week?"

"I'm not in a relationship..." Chad replied. "But I might be interested in someone, from Germany." He looked at Tim, maybe a bit too obvious, and blushed a bit, hoping Tim wouldn't notice.
Tim however seemed satisfied with his reply. "Okay, your turn."

Chad pondered what he could ask. He would ask Jan first and hoped Jan would ask Tim, so Tim couldn't ask him again and had to ask Jan back, and Jan him then, so he had a better idea of what the pace of his questions should be.

"Jan, truth or dare?"

"Gimme a truth, Baileys anybody?"
Tim shook his head.

"I'd take one, and my question is... how far have you gone with a girl yet?"

Jan took his time to reply, filled two glasses with Baileys and handed one over to Chad. "Well, not that far really, making out, having hands down there and such. But not all the way."

He looked a bit gloomy while saying the last sentence, but then his face cheered up and he grinned. "Whatever, cheers!"

"Cheers!" replied Chad and he sipped at his glass.

"Okay, I ask you in return: How far have you ever gone with someone."

Chad sipped on his glass slowly. Jan didn't specify it on girls. He placed the glass on the table, delayed his answer a bit more, and pretended to think. Actually he was thinking, but it was less about recalling and more about how to put the answer. Then he spoke. "Well, handjobs and blowjobs, but never all the way."

Hopefully they don't ask whether I gave or received, Chad thought.

"Oh cool, okay, better than nothing." Jan said. "It's your turn then."

Phew, Chad was quite relieved that Jan didn't specify his question. He turned to Tim.
"Well, it's not the best question, I know, but... I've been wondering about this all the time. Did you actually set all this up?"

Tim looked like he had been busted for a split of a second.

But then he grinned and replied...

__________________________________________________ _____

I hope you liked it. The pace is slow, I know, but there is more to come. :P
Don't forget your comment! :P
Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote