View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 01:11 PM   #1
Slutty_little_blond
Distinguished Member

Default 23F simple edge treat!

Hey all, I see edge threads are getting popular so I wanted to throw my hat in the ring as well! Historically I have struggled to complete edges on here as they either get overwhelming, I track able, or I have no alone time…
Well my boyfriend has recently gotten a job that leaves me with much alone time and I am going to make this thread simpler than previous one that way I can stick to it!

Alright - here goes!
Each post adds 2 edges and double posting IS NOT allowed! And this thread will be open until my February 29th. Maybe if it goes well I could be convinced to post another… who knows

Also if you leave me a degrading message on my public wall you. Can double post once. Just let me know in your post here!

And as a fun little incentive for y’all the first post on each page can give specifics about how they want the edges for that one done!
Also, the person with the most posts will get some sort of edge related prize/privlage.

I know this is simple compared to most but I’d like to actually complete it without getting scared off!

Thank youuuu!

P.s. my posts do not count!

Likes: orgasm control, edging, denial, pet names, very light hidden public
Dislikes: hands free edging, body writing, piss control, corner time, long lasting dares
Limits: pics/vids, permanent, clamps, overt public, involving fam/friends
not denied with boyfriend
Kik: slutty_little_blond

Last edited by Slutty_little_blond; 02-06-2024 at 01:51 PM.
Slutty_little_blond is offline   Reply With Quote