View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 04:45 AM   #19
Munchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycat. View Post
1- Difficulty- easy to medium
2- Why you need to be punished - for procrastinating my work and wasting way too much time on my phone
3- Kinks, dislikes, Limits (both hard and soft limits)
Dislikes and limits in signature.. kinks - being disciplined old school way i guess.
4- Toys owned (hard and destroy me level will be using houshold objects too) - no toys owned just household objects.
Read in full before starting your punishment

You will need, round handle hairbrush, a second hairbrush, belt, scarf, clamps/cloth pins.

You will start clamping both your nipples, and clamping your pussy lips shut using one pin (if not possible for you, use 2 pins and clamp each side alone).

Suck on the round handle hairbrush and get it all wet, add some lube, if you don’t have any, then your spit is the lube, now insert it slowly into your ass while you’re on all 4s.

After it is in, tie a leash or a belt around your neck like the puppy you are.

Now you will keep the second brush next to you, use the scarf or any cloth to use as a blind fold, you will spank your ass 15 times on each cheek, hard.

Get up and lay on your back, You will then use the bristles side of the hairbrush to rub your pussy, and not slowly, you will masturbate with the bristles side for 20 minutes since you like wasting time, you will not cum.

Slap your face 5 times on each cheek.

Remove the hairbrush from your ass, remove the blind fold and leash.

Go in the bathtub and use the shower head to edge 10 times since you’re such a bad time manager.

You will write “I will not waste time and I will finish my work immediately” 15 times.

You may
Now remove the cloth pins, run your nipples and twist on them for 3 minutes, feel the soreness without stopping.

You will then explain in text
How much of a bad girl you have been and why you desperately needed the punishment.

I expect a full report when you are done, if you don’t want to show yourself, show the objects that were used layed down together after you’re done, a picture or the lines you wrote on a paper, if you want to show yourself, you should show your face after the slaps (you can blur your features), your ass after the spankings, your nipples when they are sore, a picture of the clamps on your pussy too and how it looked after using the brush bristles on it.

Kik: MunchyMood

M/22

Kinks: anything that comes to mind under the sun

Limits: Scat, Family, Extreme exposure and publicity, Work.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote