Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 04:22 PM   #311
FallenAzz

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes many times

have you ever flashed?Yes

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No Idea

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, Walked down the road with my cock out

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Yes, walked the road in front of my house naked.

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, went shopping with my fly down while commando.

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, In my yard and walked around a wooded area in my town.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, Lost a dare and had to go out commando with my fly down and at a point I had to pull my cock out.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes, but only online

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, occasionally drive around bottomless

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, car

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Not yet

have you ever tied yourself up outside? No

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes, in the woods

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes, walking in the woods at a park

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Maybe

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Have done so a number of times already
skype:fallenazazel69 or https://join.skype.com/invite/kBS8y6p6Nca9

Still Working on my Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Likes: Nudity, Hidden Public, Exhibitionism, Light Spanking,Light Nipple Pain, Pics without Face, skype dares
Dislikes:Shaving, Hard/Heavy Spanking,CBT, Edging
Limits: Face/Personal ID, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Friends/Family, Full Public, Oral, Blackmail, Animals, Cum eating/play
FallenAzz is online now   Reply With Quote