View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 07:50 AM   #330
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Was given a dare:

Go to a sex shop (I'm thinking one of the more old fashioned, seedy type with the blacked out windows) wearing a thin top and very short skirt.
Ask for help to purchase a flogger/ paddle, nipple clamps, labia clamps and an animal tail butt plug.
See if you can get an assistant or another customer to 'test' different paddles/ floggers on you.
Ask the assistant/ another customer if they can help you attach the clamps and insert the plug after you've purchased them. Wear them for the journey home.

Sounds a lot of fun and I did it yesterday. Dressed as told in a nice tight short skirt, tight sheer top and heels. Wasn’t plugged for a change as I needed to but one so wanted to be ‘empty’. Went to an old school sex shop as suggested above. Not the sort where you get many women going as it definitely hit the ‘sleazy’. I was nervous of course but also excited at this dare. Seemed challenging but also doable. So I took a big breath and went in. Inside it was quite empty with just a guy behind the counter who looked up at me as I entered and 2 other older guys. Both looking at magazines. One didn’t even look up and the other stared at me for a while and totally checked me out in a really sleazy way. Fuck that made me hot!

I noticed he was looking at a bdsm magazine which was good and I went over to the paddles, crops etc and started looking at them. I made a few “thinking noises”. Was nervous but I took a paddle down and swished it a couple of times. I knew all 3 were watching me and I was sure I was leaking 😂. Then I used it for one sharp strike on my ass. It made a good noise and I let out a little yelp. Then took down another and did the same. I looked up and could see all 3 guys looking at me and I asked if someone could give me a hand. There was a long awkward pause before one of the customers said sure looked at the owner who nodded and then moved towards me.

“How can I help?”. I said I wanted to see what kind of a mark these paddles would make and I pulled up my skirt. Right up over my ass, clearly showing I had no panties on and I bent over. “Hit each cheek, really hard!”

Fuck this was hot. He struck both cheeks hard but not so hard so I asked him to do it harder. He did. It really stung, I bit my lip and moaned. Asked them what they thought about the marks. I got nods of approval

We repeated this with a couple more paddles and 2 crops which really hurt. I was very wet now and we all agreed that the crops left the most satisfing marks, so I took one

He asked, laughing, “anything else?” I smiled and said yes. I said I wanted some nipple and pussy clamps and his eyes shot out of his head. By now all 3 were staring. I didn’t put my skirt down so I was fully exposed and we went over to the clamps. Again he looked at the owner he nodded. I pulled up my top to show my tits. And poured to some clamps. Try those I said and he took them down. He gave my nipples a little squeeze and tweak and I let out an involuntary moan. He then attached the clamps and I let out a little gasp of pain but then laughed and said I liked it. “Try the same on my pussy”. He was breathing hard now. The owner said “are you going to buy them?” I said I would so he told the guy to carry on. He bent down as I opened my legs. He made a meal of opening my pussy. Hit thick coarse fingers certainly went deeper than needed and he rubbed my clit hard making me shudder and moan. I squealed as the clamps bit into my lips. And let out a full on moan of “oh yes!”

Last was the doggy tail plug. Still with my top up and the clamps attached we looked at a few. I choose one with a thick girth and a think fluffy black tail. I bent over and asked him to spit on my ass and put it in. He worked it in, really making me moan like a bitch but it went in and I nearly came. I hadn’t noticed that theee were now 2 other guys in!

I pulled down my top and skirt and took off the clamps on my pussy because I didn’t want to buy both sets, but I paid for the rest, and thanked them for their help!

They looked really shocked as I walked out holding the crop, the clamps and chain on my tits visible through my top and the tail of the plug hanging below my skirt. I was so horny and the walk home and tube ride was agony as I just wanted to cum. I did have a jacket, but kept it open

I rode my dildo like mad when I got him I can tell you!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: