View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 07:24 AM   #326
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Fun dare today

Suck off 5 guys in a public toilet and let 1 married guy fuck me

The 5 guys had to be from different age ranges:under 20, 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. I had to wear heels, tiny skirt, tiny top and be plugged. Was allowed a coat as it isn’t warm but had to open it to show off when I could.

Wearing a skirt that left the bottom of the cheeks of my ass visible, my slutty heels and a tight shear whit top, a nice big plug and a coat that was short so it didn’t cover my skirt I went out to look for fun

Lots of disapproving looks but as I passed 3 young black guys stood near a bus stop one of them called out “damn, you look like a hoe!”. I replied that the difference is I don’t charge! A short exchange of words and all 4 of us were heading to the public toilet nearby. Had to pay to use them but seemed worth it. The guy told his 2 friends to keep and eye out and the 2 of us went into a stall. I don’t know why I find it such a turn on. The smell of stale piss, the dirty atmosphere and the risk of being caught all combines to make me wet as fuck. I sat on the edge of the toilet and un did his trousers. A nice fat cock popped out and slapped my face and I gasped. I actually licked my lips with hunger and felt his hot throbbing cock enter my mouth and glide beautifully down my throat. Fuck I was good. He was calling me a whore and held my head tight as he fucked my throat. But he wanted to fuck me so I stood and bent over. He saw the plug and laughed but felt how wet my pussy was and started to fuck my from behind. Long hard thrust smashing his big cock into my insides as I moaned like a good slut. Each thrust sending shudders through my body until I felt him stiffen and shoot his load into my pussy. Mmmmm, fuck I loved it. I cleaned him off with my mouth and he left. Before I could sort myself out one of the others came in and I sat back on the edge of the toilet and he took out his cock. I got another throat fucking from him while his friends cum was dripping out my pussy. He came in my mouth and I swallowed the lot. And then as he left the third guy came in and we repeated. He also fucked my throat and by now I had my drool all down my top and he held my head and really used me hard. His cock hitting the back of my throat with each thrust and I made a glut, glut, glut noise until he came deep in my throat. I could hear them talking about what a whore I was and I fucking loved it. As luck would have it as well 2 of them were 19 and one was 21 so I’d managed to tick off 2 of the 5.

Over the next 2 hours I managed to tick off each one. Most were unremarkable. A bit of chat, then into a toilet and I would squat down and suck them off and swallow. The guy in his 30s was a builder on a lunch break. The guy in his 40s just came into the toilet as I was leaving and stared at me so I offered and he looked embarrassed but then followed me in and I sucked him off in less than a minute I think 😂. I was struggling to find a married guy and was turned down by 2 before finally a tubby guy got chatting to me. He complimented me on my outfit and we chatted. Then we went into a toilet and he fucked my ass. Amazing how many married guys never get to fuck their wives in the ass, so I feel I provide
An essential service for them! He came in me but he wore a condom. Although after he came I took it off him and drained it down my throat. He was shocked by this and left either disgusted or because he was feeling guilty

The last guy I got was in his 50s. Kind of an old dirt perv. Looked dodgy as fuck and chatted to me and was groping my ass so I offered him a bj in the toilet. He didn’t have a massive cock but he took a lot of sucking before he came and when he did I took his cock out of my mouth and wanked him so he came over my face! He loved that but he didn’t have a huge load, but it was on my nose and left cheek.

Of course I walked home with it on my face for added humiliation and I certainly got some disgusted looks, but what a fun way to spen the day!! Loved every bit of it

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: