View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 11:11 AM   #178
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Friday evening and dinner
Will post this in 2 parts.. it got long..and you have to wait tomorrow for the dinner.. is quite long as well .. forgive me but you will love the full reports
you already know about how we got to the bar.. once there I and Sab reached the other 2 already sitting at a small table with 4 small sofa, you know the small ones you can find in "trendy" places. This was already interesting because when we arrived the tall slim colleague was sitting... showing her bare legs from ankles to ..panties since her dress was really short
We took off our coat and at least the 2 colleague were surprised by our choice, but not shocked, the smiled at us and the tall one told us "you 2 girls are dressed to impress tonight.. nice choice!" and she added something about getting old, she is older then me, around 44, and she told us with age you start showing off more to compensate getting old.. adding "like me!" and pointing at her mini dress and legs.. laughing..
We got our drinks and after a while we started warming up, mainly at first the talks were all about work, then at our second drink we started to get a little bit loose, commenting on the guys and girls working, the young interns.. and so on..and of course on us.
Since we had loosened a bit, the tall one just pointed out at me, while I was picking some appetizer on the small table, and told me she could almost see my nipples when leaning down.. and smiled adding she had never had the nerve to do it but she tought about it a couple of times. She is almost flat chested btw and wearing a shirt like mine will result in having her tits bare all the time
She then pointed to Sab, telling her she was not showing nipples but more or less all the rest of her boobs .. and then whe again pointed out that, being flat chested, she had to play the game showing more and more on the lower side.
Al this while the 4 of use kept laughing and joking one each other..
Quite a warm up, we then moved to the restaurant in two car, as I already told you.
All the time I had my lush on, the noise in the bar was not so crazy so it was like being constantly stimulated but not enough to cum.. more or less the same after this at the restaurant, at least for the dinner.
Some sparkling wine at the restaurant after sitting at our table helped us getting us more easy going and we had a lot of looks from nearby tables, with some guys looking at us with... interest
At dinner we kept joking one each other about mine or Sab boobs or.. about the tall one legs,, we told her at some point that since we are trying to get the best from our boobs not wearing a bra she should do the same not wearing panties.. and Seb out of nothing just said "..and anyway Eli is not wearing panties so she is outscoring all of us tonight!"
This "dropped" the bomb because the tall one told us "sometimes I do, but mostly in lab, no one is going to notice and it helps killing time there !.. and I think Eli knows what I am talking about.. I saw some giggling and lack of tshirt in the last times like something was missing" I smiled back at her and just told her.. "nothing special.. nothing different from this evening" "so not wearing panties as well in lab?" "..maybe sometimes ..I forget something ..." I answered while we all were laughing.
then the dinner finished and some music started to play, first softly a kind of ambient and the restaurant started turning into a club..
Of course the music made quite a different effect on the lush and It started to get more and more intense, adding to this we had no more a proper "table" but more like a lounge with small coaches at this point made me feel more exposed mostly when leaning down to grab a glass or else.. I could feel hair directly on my bare nipples. on the other hand the light were lower and it was somewhat darker so.. but anyway we were attracting a lot of looks from guys around..
The mix of all of this made me so and so horny., I tried ti resist when the lush started working hard on me.. and not to show my moans... the music and the light helped.. but I came 3 times.. trying to conceal it with some drink and cough.. I dont know if anyone noticed but...I hope.
The dj set started after a while, for a first few songs, and I, Sab and the tall one went dancing.. of course the dj set made the things worst for my lush, but I was dancing.. and this helped me cum 2 more times before the lush abandoned me, out of charge.. anyway he made its nice job..
After the first few songs a singer arrived, singing on a base some hits, not bad but nothing I would like to see again…
The interesting part was the lady singing and other ladies in the now club were dressed, well, almost less then me and Sab, boobs pushed up and almost out of tops, short skirts.. I seems is some “special evening” they do every Friday linked to this singer, at least Sab and me fell less out of contest.
On the other hand, alcohol, music and dance.. well somewhat we lost control of our tops and a couple of time I felt the tall lady hands on my shirt.. covering one of my boobs exposed in the dance..
Sab was a little bit more lucky since she was already showing a lot of side and underboobs and cleavage, but unless the chain holding her top broke she was unlikely to remain with her boobs out..
At midnight, something more, after the singer was done with her first part singing and the dj set started again, the other 2 colleagues left, we tried to talk the tall one to stay but she told us she had to wake up early the next morning and she had to leave, even if she would have stayed longer since she was having so much fun… so we kissed on the cheek goodbye and .. while doing this she lifted her hand to grab the hem of my shirt exposing my left breast.. and pinching my nipple! Leaving me there with my boob exposed for the world to see

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post: