View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 07:58 AM   #170
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Thinking what it would be like to push you a little more on the crazy/risky side, and I think I have an idea... I know it may sound a bit extreme, but I'd be glad to hear your thought on that.

You're in your office, waiting for everyone to go. It's one of those days where you've been toyed with by us for hours, exposing yourself, doing slutty things, making your coworkers' cocks hard (and maybe you even made a few pussies wet...). You're wet, horny and desperate, but maybe you feel like you still didn't have enough: maybe you wanna push yourself some more... Here comes this dare...

You'll need just a pair of pliers, or clippers, and some courage (or recklessness).

Go the locker room, and undress completely. Set aside just your wallet and your car's keys, nothing else. All the rest (work clothes, normal clothes, shoes, whatever) goes into the locker, and you close the locker with the padlock. Now, the crazy part: take off the key to the padlock and destroy it with the pliers!

The trap is gone off. The only way for you to get out is to do it completely nude, and to travel home like that...

Have I sparked your interest?

-------------------

Note: You may retrieve your locker's content the next day, with a second key you have set apart at home.

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote