View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 01:55 AM   #105
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
OMG!!!

That was an hell of an adventure, Eli_! Seems like you were a bit overconfident in yourself, when you asked for a riskier punishment... or maybe is really this that you want? To be brought to a state of horny haze and pushed to do naughty things?

A few more questions:
- How did you feel going out of the office in just your coat, and barefoot?
- Did you have to take further precautions not to get caught?
- Did you enter your house still (un)dressed like that?

Anyway, I really think this thread deserves 5-stars...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I think I was way too confident, the test finished at 6.40..in the while 2 colleague passed by to say hi, of course not commenting on feeling hot and I just got pale while preparing to collect test results.. then the security guy came by to tell me he would go checking on the opposite side of the building so to remember to set the alarm in the lab before going because he would be there later than usual.. good new was he would not catch me, bad new was... I was down of 3, 4/11... and I got myself in this predicament ..
Now I am in my car in the parking lot what follow is what I wrote while doing the punishment, I will leave the typo I made while writing during punishment.
I set the printer to print the results, the rushed in the changing room opened my locker and then went to the lab where the colleague that almost caught me in changing room works, since I know no one was there, the other colleague is one of the 2 that passed by to say goodbye earlier. I got the key of the "glasses" drawer and put the padlock key in.. then closed it and went back to my lab.
Now in my lab, I just got a bag and took off in a rush all my clothes, slippers, socks all in one, scrub bottom as well, coat lab and scrub top at the same time, put them in the bag, now naked ..well unless the wedding band and the necklace can be considered clothing..dripping wet horny..edged in few.
Now back in changinf room, grabbed the baga and anmd dropped in locker, closed padlock while already fingering, edgedf again. fast so horny and dripping
Back in my colleague lab, run up the stairs i felt my boobs bounce and made me even more horny, fingering while opening the drawer.. edged and collected the key.. I run to thechanging room.
Back there, I can hear some noise and talk, cleaning staff not so near.. opening while fingering I have my clothes back.. another room may be near, just out of changing room a small room near but near the main halley as well.. dont care, kneeling naked I finger myself to cum..so fast and so wet..
Back in change room, naked, I have to roll and I am still wet as hell, I am hoping I get a 2 or 1.. I am still fingering..
OMG rolled 2, cum again.. shoes count as 2, cant go with only shoes, coat and panties, but stuffed in pussy as I am still horny as hell..
everything else in locker, locked.

Now naked but for coat in my car, fingered myself 2 more orgasm, I did not wanted to spoiler at the beginning, coat done for a couple of buttons but as horny as I am I think will undo some while driving
Was so intense and exciting.

Hi there,
is something up for today?
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote