View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 11:26 AM   #102
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Oh and the colleague that almost caught me is still home sick, I texted her and she told me she thinks will be back on Thursday or Friday
Well, this gives me an idea...

She showed some curiosity and no embarrassment when she saw you wearing pantyless pantyhose in the changing room (btw, you have still to tell her how it went with your hubby...), but she missed all your wearing scrub without bra and t-shirt, so it would be kind to set up a special welcome for her coming back at work.

Try to remain you and her the last two at work, and manage to go to the changing room with her, remove your coat and scrub, giving her your back but letting her see that bra and t-shirt aren't the only things missing when you are at work, then put on pantyhose, without panties, under your normal clothes. If she doesn't comment, pretend to be ashamed and worried about what you're showing, but in both cases end up telling her that you sometimes love to go out without underwear, not only to tease your hubby, but because you like the nasty feeling of the fabric rubbing the most sensible parts of your skin and the soft touch of the nylon on your crotch, and so on. See the reaction, if she looks annoyed, just apologize for being so inappropriate and quit there, but if she looks somehow interested or even teased or amused, let's go on talking about it, and see where it brings, it would be fun if you could be able to dare her to do the same, isn't it?

I wish it wouldn't be too daring for you.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote