View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 10:28 AM   #100
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by 1, here is the punishment:

Take the key of the padlock on your locker, leaving it open, and go back to your room.

Around 6.30, undress completely, and put all your clothes in a bag. Leave the key on your desk. Edge once.

Take the bag, and go back to the changing room: put the bag with all your clothes in the locker and... close it with the padlock! Horny and full of adrenaline as I suppose you'll be by now, It shouldn't take long for you to masturbate until orgasm... but no, you can't cum yet!

At this point, the only way to get out of the trap you set for yourself (btw: how does it makes you feel knowing that you put yourself in such a predicament just because a stranger on the internet told you so?) is to go back to your office, retrieve the key (edge again), go back to the locker and get your clothes back. When you'll succeed, you may want to properly celebrate: you have permission to cum, but only if you do it still naked, in a room of your choice, and with closed eyes.

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by 2, here is the punishment:

Take the key of the padlock on your locker (A), leaving it open, hide it in a drawer (B) of a different room (it must be also different from your own room). Close B with the key, and go back to your room with the key.

Around 6.30, undress completely, and put all your clothes in a bag. Edge once.

Take the bag and the key to B, and go back to the changing room: when you're there, put the bag with all your clothes in the locker and... close it with the padlock! Horny and full of adrenaline as I suppose you'll be by now, It shouldn't take long for you to masturbate until orgasm... but no, you can't cum yet!

At this point, the only way to get out is to go back to B, retrieve the key (edge again), go back to the locker and get your clothes back. When you'll succeed, you may want to properly celebrate: you have permission to cum, but only if you do it still naked, in a room of your choice, and with closed eyes. Also, add clothespin or similar to you nipples.

If by the end of the day, your target is missed by more than 2, here is the punishment:

All as above, but after cumming roll a dice. The number you get is the number of your "normal" clothes you can put back on (shoes included, and each one of them count for one)

-----------------

For safety reason, you can leave 1 or 2 coats around the office, just to cover yourself a minimum in case of emergency. But if you happen to use them, you have to come back here to ask for further punishment!

have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote