Thread: Naked Truth
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 10:22 AM   #52
jbgtn

1 Play strip games like strip poker or Battlstrip? Yes, I play those games.

2 Feel comfortable being naked when home alone? - you don't dress immediately after getting up and after a shower. I am frequently nude while at home.

3 Strip at a party or for a bet? Probably.

Don't try to stay covered when changing? I get dressed as if I were at home...slow, deliberate, natural progression from being nude to dressed.

5 Accept naked dares? I have and do naked dares.

6 Accept an Exposure/Blackmail Dare involving nudity? Not really, as I will not show my face, so not totally exposed, nor subject to blackmail.

7 Strip on cam? - Either on private cam to cam or on a public cam site. I have and do on a occasion.

8 Get naked with friends? I would with the right friends.

9 Say "naked" or "no clothes" is a Suitable Outfit? Nor usually. It would depend on the situation and location.

10 Wear as little as possible on the beach or when sunbathing? Just ordinary swimwear.

11 Skinny-dip? I have and I would again.

12 Sometimes walk naked outside, in the woods or in the countryside? Naked in my semi private back yard often. I have on a few occasions been nude in the woods.

13 Drive naked? No.

14 Detest being covered in saunas because your towel/cozy gets wet and clammy? I don't visit saunas.

15 Enjoy hot tubs au natural, especially with friends? I haven't, but I would in the right situation.

16 Pose nude for an art class, photography group or adverts? I have not. I would consider doing it.

17 Strip for a good cause? Possibly.

18 Appreciate nude art, including the Old Masters? Yes.

19 Like to see real nudes, in the flesh or at least in photos? Yes

20 Consider nudity to be fun? Both fun and natural.
jbgtn is offline   Reply With Quote