View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 05:08 AM   #92
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Mission #1
Since you liked the feeling of exposing your bare boobs in the lab, let's take it a bit further...
From now on, every hour (that is: right now as soon as you read, at 1.30, at 2.30, and so on until 6.30) roll a dice (d6): that is the number of minutes you have to spend in the next hour with your boobs exposed AND sitting with your ass and pussy in direct contact with your seat: you can just lower your scrub pants, no need to take them off completely. The minutes must be consecutive, an why not use them to tease your nipples? (I'm wondering: will it be enough to be covered by your lab coat from behind, if someone suddenly enters?)

Mission #2
Are you wearing your panties today? Take them off in your lab, stuff your pussy with them for at least an hour, then put them in your coat's breast pocket, letting them poke a bit, for the rest of the day (if you have such a pocket: otherwise, tie them around your wrist)

Mission #3
(For this I assume that you have access to plastic test tubes, that you can recycle for lustful purposes...)
Your goal is to get at least X people
Spoiler:
where X is: (coworkers + external_people_who_enters_your_lab_in_a_day)/2

to comment on you "feeling hot", without saying anything about it (like "uh, I'm sweating!"). You can achieve the goal by any mean: getting rid of your t-shirt, of your socks, pulling down the neckline of your scrub (btw: no bra today, right?). For any people you fall short of, tomorrow you'll have to stuff your pussy with the same amount of tubes while you have lunch*.

Have fun!

------------------

*Should this be impossible (i.e. because it's too much and you wouldn't be able to move around without seeming awkward), you can beg to skip or modify this, but you have to offer to perform some kind of risky exposure in exchange...
Done with lunch right now and relaxing before going back to lab, today as well wearing scrub, lab coat, panties, socks and slippers no bra and no tshirt.. boobs hanging free and nipples touching directly the scrub top..
in half an hour I will start the first 2 missions, taking off my panties and stuffing them in my pussy and rolling the first dice.. I am quite nervous but quite excited already thinking about it.. I will sit at my desk, back to the door and the lab coat hanging behid me should be enough to cover me if someone pass by or enter.
As per mission 3, well already had a couple of people at lunch joking about me feeling hot (btw today is a little bit warmer..) but I have to say the idea of me asking for risk of exposure to change this mission.. makes me so wet..
so.. I am asking you to please change the tubes part of this mission with something else, with risk of exposure, for any people I fall short of.. to be done today, after work or tomorrow...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post: