View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 03:59 AM   #90
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Default A pair of missions for today...

Mission #1
Since you liked the feeling of exposing your bare boobs in the lab, let's take it a bit further...
From now on, every hour (that is: right now as soon as you read, at 1.30, at 2.30, and so on until 6.30) roll a dice (d6): that is the number of minutes you have to spend in the next hour with your boobs exposed AND sitting with your ass and pussy in direct contact with your seat: you can just lower your scrub pants, no need to take them off completely. The minutes must be consecutive, an why not use them to tease your nipples? (I'm wondering: will it be enough to be covered by your lab coat from behind, if someone suddenly enters?)

Mission #2
Are you wearing your panties today? Take them off in your lab, stuff your pussy with them for at least an hour, then put them in your coat's breast pocket, letting them poke a bit, for the rest of the day (if you have such a pocket: otherwise, tie them around your wrist)

Mission #3
(For this I assume that you have access to plastic test tubes, that you can recycle for lustful purposes...)
Your goal is to get at least X people
Spoiler:
where X is: (coworkers + external_people_who_enters_your_lab_in_a_day)/2

to comment on you "feeling hot", without saying anything about it (like "uh, I'm sweating!"). You can achieve the goal by any mean: getting rid of your t-shirt, of your socks, pulling down the neckline of your scrub (btw: no bra today, right?). For any people you fall short of, tomorrow you'll have to stuff your pussy with the same amount of tubes while you have lunch*.

Have fun!

------------------

*Should this be impossible (i.e. because it's too much and you wouldn't be able to move around without seeming awkward), you can beg to skip or modify this, but you have to offer to perform some kind of risky exposure in exchange...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote