View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 10:12 AM   #77
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majk93 View Post
I think it's ok to go home peacefully, let's make it even more peaceful, what would you say if you couldn't cum until you reach 20 edges in the next 4 days? you will be very horny this weekend, we can introduce an additional challenge in which you will be able to ask for permission to cum in this thread, someone will then assign you an additional challenge which, when completed, will give you the opportunity to cum earlier?
I am very horny even now.. after a day with lush and playing with my nipples in the lab, with bare boobs on display.
Edges are ok if not too much, having an additional challenge to skip edges and cum earlier.. may be ok, not being allowed to cum or being allowed to cum only after being permitted to cum is so close to denial that is a limit for me

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote