View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 03:38 AM   #71
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Back to lab after some work to do, about this I think it will be useful to give you some info about how my usual day at work is:
- as soon as I arrive I check emails in lab, of course after changing in the changing room, usually a couple of colleague are in the changing room as well
- after checking emails I prepare the reports on previous day tests to send and upload them, in the while the preparation guys come and go bringing the new samples to be tested and taking the old samples, this goes on till 11 am more or less
- I then prepare the testing machines and have a pause around 11 in the relax room with other colleague having a coffee and some talk
- back to lab and I start the tests planned for the day, sometimes someone is coming with more samples or to ask something about the tests of the previous day
- at 12.30 lunch till 1.30pm with colleagues, usually the colleague that almost caught me in the changing room and a couple more
- back to lab the afternoon is only testing, few people pass by mostly to ask for results of the previous days..
- 4.30 pm another pause in the relax room for a coffee and some talks
- you already know, 6.30-6.50 pm I end my day, go to changing room then go home or sometimes shopping before going home.
Now I am here wearing my scrub, lab coat, slippers... and socks, sorry but about the new experiment I have to do it on another day, is still too cold not to wear socks and I would freeze... but if you have more experiment in mind just tell me
I am then wearing panties and lush, I switched it on some minutes ago since the battery will last for 2-3 hours, depends on how much is in use.
I set it to respond to noise and sound, in this way it will be on when I will likely meet more people, so starting from the first coffee break to lunch and maybe after lunch
I have to say again I feel my pussy filled..and during coffe break it responded quite well to all the talk and noises .. I made it not to make too much ..moans or worst so far, but is just the beginning.
As you can guess now I am already dripping wet and horny as hell..
I have the pic on my phone, hubby picture yesterday I made it to reach 4/7 times I made him cum.. but I am loving the way I feel not wearing a bra with my boobs free and nipples brushing against the scrub from time to time.. making my wetness worst..
Oh and the colleague that almost caught me is still home sick, I texted her and she told me she thinks will be back on Thursday or Friday

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote