View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 04:09 PM   #69
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, your report is a piece of art!!! Thank you
Seems like you had a nice rush of adrenaline and endorphins.

For tomorrow… well, you can give the “experiment” another go, if you feel like… or you can try something different.

Experiment #2: “how many foot fetishists are there among my coworkers?”
The setup: You will be dressed as usual (except no bra per rule), but you will skip socks too. If you can, paint your toenails with a bright polish.
The survey: Every time someone enters your room, be sure to sit, with legs crossed, and so that they are not hidden under the table. For the whole time they stay in the room, casually make your slipper dangle from your toes, slowly but in a noticeable way. Be a tease, but like you were not really paying attention. Let the slipper dangle from the very top of your toes. For everyone that takes a glance at your feet, draw a line on a paper. (Title: IAAST “I am a slutty teaser”) If you catch anyone definitely staring, take note of their name. Continue like that until the last 2 hours of your shift
The final tease: around 2 hours before the end of your working time, get naked under your desk, and edge one for every line on your paper. Redress and make visit to everyone you caught staring. Find an excuse to talk with them for at least 2 minutes, that you will spend near their desk, baring alternatively both feet, playing with your slipper, etc. Drive them mad! (You see, the great thing about foot fetishism is that with the right person you don’t need to be naked to put on a show!!!)
…More on that layer or tomorrow…

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote