View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 09:32 AM   #34
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Before leaving your Station to chsnge out of your scrubbs. Tske of youe psnties. Tie them arpund your wrists and Insert rhe Lust on voice acrivated Mode.
Ypu csn waith till everybody besides your friend is gone or gobeith everybody else.
Im asuming your going to wisth to be one of the last people sgsin.
Stsrt chainging but try to get cought again by your friend. Maybee this time she will be sble to notice that your wearing no bra.
Make a bit of smalltalk snd enjoy the feeling before filly Dressing. Oh and use the psntie to tie your hair back

Thsnbleave and drive home. Leave the lush in if you csn. If its to intense your ofcours alowed to tske it out.

Hope you enjoy this dare. If you hsve sny questions aor need somthing chsnged feelnfree to tell me
So after my duty I should recover my panties from my pussy and tie them on my wrist or tie my wrists with them? And wait some minutes then go to changing room and if I get caught spend some time talking with my colleague or should I wait so to get caught?
Lush will be on on the drive back home then..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote