View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 01:50 AM   #11
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
Here is my first report for my time at home. I’ve been trying to really live in the moment and enjoy my sensual time alone as much as possible but will also try and add reports at least daily during my time home alone. I’m doing a lot more things than I usually do and pushing boundaries and these reports take me a while to type out so they might be a bit behind when I’m actually doing the dares. I tend to want to bring myself to orgasm while typing these out so have been working hard to resist that temptation. Of course, I’d hate to break my rule by doing it while typing this. So right now, I am keeping my hands above my waist.
I don’t give you lots of pain dares since I know that’s not one of your big turn-ons but this just cries out for one I’ve had lying around. The next time you write a report here, put clothespins on your nipples. Run a separate piece of string through each clothespin and tie the strings around the bases of your index fingers. Should be tight enough that the act of typing is enough to tug on your nipples even when you’re leaning close to the keyboard. That should keep your hands off your pussy! Remember to move the clothespins every once in a while if it takes too long to write the report.

And great report, your alone time seems off to a wonderful start! Too bad about the 1 but you should be well over 10 edges now so you can cum on a 9 or 10 from now on.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote