View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #249
norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by opennina View Post
only been fucked once and in the ass he liked it lol i am not that loose lol the affects of any stretching iv done only seem to last at max a couple of hours after the session
maybe you have to do longer lasting dares. somthing over night, or at least a couple of hours..
there is something on my mind, for quite a long time. If you achive your permanent gape, wouldn't that be against your limits, as no public? because i can't imagine any way a permanent gape wouldn't be public? or is this part of your plan?

whatever... if you have got medical bandage (don't know how they are called in english) and a condom, you may try this:

take a pen and wrap the bandage around it. do this as often, till it gets an diameter of about 5-6 cm (~2 in) and at both ends about 2 cm bigger. It should look like a bone. Thats important, so neither your toy pops out or in you. Maybe you also tie a thread around it, so in case it get lost, you can pull it out again. Put it in the condom, and knot it close. (If you don't have a condom at hand, you can try a plastic bag, but they aren't as comfortable as condoms)

now i dare you, to waer it over night. If that is to hard, at least try it to keep in 3 hours during day time.

don't forget to lube the toy and your ass up!

please report about your feelings, so nextime it may get thinner, or bigger..

have a nice time trying my dare, an please excuse my poor english.
norm is offline   Reply With Quote