View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 03:53 AM   #6
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Spank yourself 10 times, nice and hard, per buttcheeck. Be sure to hit always on the same spot. In the end, you should have 2 nice hand-shaped shades of pink on your ass: it's time to let it show!

Some suggestion to do it and have some (humiliating) fun:

- in a changing room of a clothing shop, undress to your underwear (thong, of course) to try at least 3 different items. The curtain must be open at least 15cm

- in a sauna, naked, position your towel on the bench having care to expose your decorated ass to anyone's inside. Spend at least 3 minutes with your face down.

- when you go clubbing per Caya's dare, wear something revealing (a mini that's too short to fully cover your ass, a trasparent and/or fishnet minidress, etc)

To anybody asking you about it, just tell: "I didn't behave"...

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote