View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 11:27 PM   #78
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Super excited for my time home alone this week! With the help of PurveyorOfFineDares I have come up with some temporary rules for when I am home alone. I typically do not do rules outside of denial but I think these will help to make my time home alone more special and fun.

Here are what I will be following:
  • Keep track of how many times you put on ANY piece of clothing for ANY reason starting as soon as you’re home on your own. You will get a punishment at the end of the week for each individual time you’ve put on each piece of clothing. No, I won’t tell you what the punishment is yet, you’ll find out when the week is over. Socks and shoes don’t count.
  • Whenever you pee you must be completely naked, to make sure you’re making lots of decisions about whether to put on clothes and accept the punishment.
  • You must keep all curtains and interior doors open at all times.
  • Hump your pillow to edge (or orgasm if the dice allow it) right before you sleep every night. Don't wash it until Tuesday.

I think my best strategy might be to try and stay naked most of the time but I am still thinking about how I should do this.

I am willing to add 3 more rules to my time home alone. I don’t want to do anymore because I feel like that may overwhelm me. I am open to suggestions and will choose 3 I like from those. I’m excited to hear what all you have in mind for me?

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain

Last edited by whispering.bel; 01-16-2024 at 11:37 AM.
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote