View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 05:30 AM   #3
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Hey there stacy_liny,

Welcome on GD and happy new year

There's not much on your profile, yet, and this is your first post/thread so we don't know how much you can do and take. We'll see through your reports.

I'll start slow then. Well, it is for me >:]
  1. Get naked but for frilly white socks, wear heels if you have them. Wear your collar, tight and a large belt around your waist, tight too. Do you hair in pigtails, high on the side.
    You can change the colors to match them together and look prettier.
  2. Kneel straight, curve your back in a nice "S", knees open wide, facing a unobstructed window. Unless is a door one, you shouldn't be too visible. Skip if a limit, then face a mirror to see yourself being slutty.
  3. Place your clamps on your nipples. Set a timer for 10 mn then place your hands in your back, open your mouth and stick your tongue out. Wait.
    If you drool, let it run down your body.
  4. When the timer goes off, pull your clamps to take them off, unless they're crocodile ones ofc. Rub your nipples harshly for 1 mn. Rub in the drool if you did.
  5. In the same pose, use your hairbrush and slap your pussy 20 times in sets of 5 with 15 seconds pauses in between. The hit only count if it makes you gasp or moan.
  6. Rub your pussy for 3 mn. You're not allowed to cum yet you may edge.
  7. Repeat steps 5 & 6, 4 more times if you can.

I hope it'll make a nice introduction to your Getdare's submission.

Don't forget to enjoy yourself and make a nice report.

Thank you sir. I will do this as soon as I am alone home.

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O
stacy_liny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to stacy_liny for this post: