View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 04:44 AM   #56
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Sorry to hear about the covid. I’m glad you’re better now, and great report! Is there a part of you that wishes your friend had woken up and caught you? How nervous did you feel when you were masturbating next to her, did you consider not going through with it? Anyway, since I doubt you were thinking much of cumming anyway when you were out with covid, let’s extend your denial until you’ve orgasmed one more time somewhere other than your house so we get full use out of that rule.
Thank you. Maybe a small part of me. The thought of it both excites me and scares me since I’m not sure what she’d do or how she’d react.

That sounds fair. I’m feeling really turned on now to the point that I cannot sleep. So I will definitely be doing it at some point today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
A very nice report.

May i aske how offen you do these Kindstod of sleep overs ?
It depends. But usually at least once a month. But sometimes more, like once a week.

One a side note, I just found out that I will be home alone from Wednesday night until Tuesday night. I feel this could be a good opportunity to do some fun dares.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote